Friday, August 17, 2012

37 weeks and 3 days

So my doctor's appointment was yesterday. My blood pressure was perfect (116/64), I HADN'T GAINED A SINGLE POUND, and I'm dilated almost 2 cm. Lots of exciting stuff at that appointment. My choices for my next appointment were Monday or Friday. I chose Friday just to give me a full week before seeing the doc again. I felt Monday would be too soon, not much would have changed. 

Blythe keeps pushing out like she needs more room but unfortunately my stomach won't stretch any further so it kind of hurts. Not enough for me to be in pain but still...lol!  I think she's ready haha!

How far along? 37 Weeks and 3 days
 
Size of Baby: According to What to Expect.com, a watermelon- 19 - 22 inches long and 6 1/2 pounds

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 28 lbs
 
Maternity clothes? of course

Stretch marks? none

Gender: girl

Belly Button In/Out: still in...which is amazing to me

Wedding rings on or off? on, in the morning they are a little tight but after about an hour it's fine

Sleep:varies each night...some nights I do a lot of worrying/thinking and other nights I guess I'm so exhausted I just pass out. I'm still taking bathroom breaks pretty regularly in the middle of the night

Movement: hasn't slowed down

Food cravings: nothing lately

Best Moment This Week: girl time with a friend, got my hospital bag packed, surprise baby shower at work, and getting a working kitchen again

Miss Anything? my body feeling like my own body

What I am looking forward to: hanging out with some friends on Sunday and getting my house back together after all this remodeling

Have you started to show yet? of course!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment