Sunday, August 26, 2012

9 days left!!!

Well I had my doctor's appointment on Friday morning. Nothing had changed, including my weight!!! yay! Doctor just told me to walk A LOT and make sure it's hard and fast and that will not only make my labor and delivery easier but cause me to dilate even more so tomorrow begins my walking...Now to decide how long to walk each day. Wish me luck!!!

How far along? 38 Weeks and 5 days

Size of Baby: According to What to Expect.com, a watermelon- 19 - 22 inches long and 7 pounds
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 28 lbs
Maternity clothes? of course
Stretch marks? none
Gender: girl
Belly Button In/Out: still in...sorta lol!
Wedding rings on or off? on, in the morning they are a little tight but after about an hour it's fine
Sleep:mainly just a lot of bathroom breaks
Movement: hasn't slowed down
Food cravings: I'm back on my chocolate milk kick
Best Moment This Week: bought a video camera, got my hospital bag put in the car, installed the carseat, and enjoyed a wonderful Saturday in bham
Miss Anything? just feeling normal
What I am looking forward to: I start my walking tomorrow to prepare for labor/delivery and of course meeting Blythe soon!
Have you started to show yet? of course!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment